FAAC J200 F Fixed Residential Bollard
The FAAC J200 F Fixed bollard does not require either invasive laying operations or electric wiring. It is therefore suitable for permanent installations to define residential pedestrian areas or for multiple installations together with other automatic or semi-automatic bollards. J200 F main features are::
1. Power supply and wiring not requested
2. Simple laying and limited excavation
3. Guarantees aesthetic coherency in multiple installations together with retractable bollards.
4. Possibility of removing the bollard to open the passage temporarily
5. Easy transport, storage and laying thanks to the limited weight does not require either invasive laying operations or electric wiring. It is therefore suitable for permanent installations to define residential pedestrian areas or for multiple installations together with other automatic or semi-automatic bollards.
Fixed bollard for residential applications (Fixed) J200 F.
Pedestrian areas permanent delimitation, reserved parking areas for offices, residential areas, commercial or industrial sites, hospitals, public buildings, campsites, holiday and sport resorts.
FAAC J200 F bollard comprises a cylinder with height 600mm off ground, diameter 200mm, thickness 6mm made of SJ235JRG2 EN 10277 steel, with surface anti-corrosive treatment in cataphoresis and polyester powder painted, or made of stainless steel AISI 316L with satin finishing.
The support base is placed in the ad hoc shallow excavation on the ground.
Cylinder above ground is visible on all environment conditions, having a 25mm high reflecting strip all around the cylinder itself, and LED lights –optional; power unit not supplied-.
The cylinder finishing can be:
– Cataphoresis and polyester powder painted Dark grey metallised
– Stainless steel satin finishing
A LED lights kit can be added to signal the cylinder position.